Header part 2

making people healthy one person at a time

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gluten-free Vegan Barbecue Burgers

I long for Summer and the carefree days it brings. Also the days without any illness. When school is out we don't get sick.

I make a barbecue sauce from Vegetarian Times, but I also make a new version about every time I make BQ sauce because I like to switch it up! You can use a bottled version, I can't find one free of all of our allergies.


                              Gluten-free Vegan BQ Burgers

12 oz of thawed artichokes heart
1 cup frozen spinach
2 cups cooked black-eyed peas
1 cup of your favorite BQ sauce
 
               Add all ingredients into a food processor and process until combined, but not too much. Form into patties and bake for 30 minutes on 350. I make these slider size to go on my Gluten-free Vegan Hamburger buns. Top with BQ sauce and enjoy! I freeze leftovers for some fast food later on. You can also cook this up in a skillet and chop your artichokes up and it looks like pulled pork BQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites